True indians

True indians

Welcome to Full Of Laughs

hello and welcome to Full Of Laughs . created by the uncreative Don Desmond . A blog is fun but consumes time . but whats the problem i got time, i got time (astro max) . after soo many people forced me to start my blog , at last i did . So have a good time reading and enjoy. One day nasa wanted to send someone to stay on the moon . but there is a high possibility that the person wont come back . so they called an engineer and said i'll pay you one million to go to the moon . the engineer replied "give me some time to think ". in the process they called a doctor and said they'll pay him 2 million 2 go to the moon , and the doctor replied " i need some time to talk this over with my family " . and he left . while they were busy thinkin nasa called in a lawyer for the interview , and said they'll pay him 5 million to go to the moon . and guess wat he replied ' no problem , when will i have to leave " . they were shocked . he didnt ask for anythin , time to think or discuss wit his famly . so nasa begined their preperation . it was all ready by the 31 of june . but on that day the lawyer didnt turn up but the engineer and the doctor turned up . what the lawyer did was , he had 5 million . so he payed 1 million to the engineer and 2 million 2 the doctor . and he's still left with 2 million . so in the end the lawyer became richer without doing anything . and the other two people went to the moon . end of story . have a good time reading .

Tuesday 15 January 2008

im back

ok . after quite a long time i think im back . not that i want to blog , but beacause i had camp preperation , christmas , new year , then fianl exam and laslty my holidays . i had so many ideas so many things to write about . so now im gonna do it .

GY CAMP 2007

i was the group leader of Kampung Bikini Donuts . with my lovely asistant Yoke Ping . and wonderfull group members , so and so . lazy wanna list down lar . it was an awesome experience or can i say legendary . it was soo powerfull . especially wit pastor Henry as our camp speaker . i met many friends but the schedule was pretty packed . so it was tirin . but im glad i went for the camp . all i can say . GY CAMP 2008 HERE I COME .

Christmas

christ mas good , got a lot of presents . but unfortunately i passed the age of gettin toys a long time ago . so all i got was cloths , cloths and more cloths . this year im plannin of not goin christmas shoppin because my presents can be my christmas cloths . haha . oh ya . i got an n73 music edition from my parent and my uncle got me a portable herd disk . 80 gig . haha . one of my best chritmas .

New Year

new year was horrible . i spent new year studyin ecause i had my final exam on the 2nd and 3rd of january . si it wasnt that good . so nothin much on new year .

Final Exam

i know for sure that im gonna pass my final exam because i really studied hard for it . i was pretty confident about it . haha . thats good news .

Holidays

was a question , im still on holiday . so ill blog about that when i finish my hols . bye bye . god bless .

No comments: